Saturday, May 26, 2007

Joshua Hatch Family-


Joshua Hatch Family-
We had a very exciting 2006. We built our dream house and finally were able to move in it late November. It was a long 8 months, but it felt like years. Josh is still working for Pulte Homes. He is now in a Manager position. He went to work and then would come home and work into the night. What a hard worker he is! I, on the other hand, felt like a single mom, but in the end, it was all worth it. After moving into our new ward, he became busy in a different way- Elder’s Quorum President, so I still don’t get to see him much. But, he is doing a fantastic job with the Elders. The kids are growing like the weeds in our front yard. Crenna is now in 3rd grade and doing very well. She was baptized in September and we are very proud of her decision. We had everyone here for that occasion and are so thankful for our family. Maya is in 1st grade and such a little smarty. She is doing great in school! She will be 7 in May and can’t wait until next year when she can get baptized too. Andy is the big 5. As he put it at his birthday. He is finally 5 because he was 4 forever. He is in preschool 3 days a week and loves it. He has improved a lot since he first started and can’t wait until he can go to the big school with his sisters. Aaron and Anson are going to turn 4 in July. I can’t even believe how time flies. Soon my babies will be in school and I will be left with time to spare (I am hoping anyway). They keep me on my toes though. I am enjoying my new home, decorating and trying to still get things in order. I was called to Primary Chorister and loving it. We truly have been blessed and welcome anyone that would like to come visit us in the desert of Arizona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home